Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas 2010 :D

So as you know, The holidays are slowly coming soon,(which I am so excited for!) I would love for some new ideas for some drum equipment. I am looking for a new pair of hi-hats, as well as a crash. My ideas for both these cymbals are the Paiste PST 5's Medium crash and hi-hats. My family is on a budget of $500.00 for each person. So I still have enough money for suggestions!! I also really want 2 microphones for my drumming, as well as experementing my vocals. The only problem with microphones are that you need a mixer, an interface, and speakers. That can easily hit up to the thousands for some good quality sound. So, my drum teacher recommended microphones called USB Mics. They are cheap little guys that just plug right into your computers! They are perfect for the budget, but you get the performance for the price right? Because of the low end cost of these microphones, I need a reliable good quality pair of mics. I have looked for some USB mics, and this is what I have come up with: http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/MXL-MXL-990-USB-Powered-Condenser-Microphone?sku=271009, and: http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Nady-USB1C-USB-Condenser-Microphone?sku=277180. Also, can you please tell me what microphones would get good drum sound as well as vocals. Thanks so much and hope for feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment